Bonang Matheba's New Book ‘Bonang from A to B’ is FINALLY Released


South African superstar Bonang Matheba has finally released her much-anticipated book on Tuesday. 

Titled ‘Bonang From A to B’, the book gives the star's fans some access into her life and details how she hailed from Mafikeng in North West province of South Africa to become one the most successful entertainers in Africa.

Speaking to The Citizen, the businesswoman and TV/radio personality reportedly said about writing this book;
‘I write about many of the career decisions I’ve made, including all the little secrets I’ve never talked about; all the mantras, methods, calculations and equations I’ve used to create this huge brand, as well as many of my interactions with other people in the industry – the things that didn’t make it to the tabloids because Bonang had to be the ice queen!’

The book retails for R199. In stores in July and pre-orders available now!


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.