Are you outgoing, confident, computer literate, proficient in MS Office, diligent, reliable, attention to detail, self-starter who can work with minimal supervision? etv and Rhythm City is looking for you to join their team.
Duration: Fixed Term contract starting 1 November 2016
Salary: to be discussed in detail with successful applicant
• Assist in the effective compilation & implementation of shooting schedules
• Communicate with the directors regarding:
o all call dates and times.
o any changes in their shooting schedule.
• Contact actors, on behalf of the Writing Department, to ensure their long term availability
• Contact actors regarding call times possible changes and availability problems.
• Contacting the Production Office when additional support is needed.
• Prepare schedules as requested by the Production Scheduler.
• Prepare, print and issue call sheets to the various departments and actors
• Data capturing of scripts into final draft tagger and Movie Magic.
• Do timing estimates of all scripts for call sheet
• Assist with
o Coordinating face-to-face and telephonic interviews for actors, as well as liaising with the journalists on set, sent by channel
o Conducting all tours for schools, universities, companies and everyone else sent by channel.
o Compiling episode numbers and requesting screen grabs for channel website
o Compiling calendar for all publicity work and events.
o Coordinating marketing and Publicity shoots
o Informing our cast about events/parties, and attending some of these events with our cast.
o Send channel biographies of all new cast.
o Organising tickets/accreditation to parties/awards
o Attending publicity meetings
o Attending events with actors
o Read newspapers, magazines and blogs to catch up on the happenings of showbiz
o Update Facebook and Twitter, based on:
- Episode breakdowns
- Current Affairs
- Actors’ birthdays
- Photo updates
o Monitor FB growth and trends (FB intelligence)
o Facilitate fan giveaways
o Coordinate some requests from channel
o media queries from actors
o Attend marketing and publicity meetings
o branding and marketing ideas for Channel
• ad-hoc queries from Script Dept.:
o Episode numbers for specific scenes/content as required
• Compilations of scenes for actors or HODs as required
• Doing Breakdowns for the script department (board sets and script casting tracking)
Knowledge of EP/MM Scheduling & Final Draft and all social media platforms a BIG bonus.
Contact Person and email: Gerard Savenije RCInfo@soapcitysa.co.za
Closing Date: 14 October 2016